Bravity Anti-Wrinkle Bra FAQs and resources
Frequently Asked questions
Q: What sizes does Bravity® come in? Bravity: measure the circumference BELOW the breasts
Bravisport: use regular sports bra according to bra cup size
A: Bravity® is a no-cup anti-wrinkle bra that prevents and diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and creases on the cleavage and lower neck area.
A: The daily use Bravity® will prevent cleavage wrinkles and creases, as well as diminish any existing ones.
A: Our anti-wrinkle bra keeps the breasts comfortable, separated, and supported while you sleep, preventing creases and wrinkles from forming. It features a padded Y-shaped front that separates the breasts, leaving them exposed and allowing for the natural lymphatic cleansing process to occur.
A: Those who can benefit from Bravity® are:
- Side sleepers
- Large and small breasted women
- Creases have more to do with the type of skin than breast size; a little fat on the cleavage can be a great thing to have!
- Pregnant women or nursing moms
- Our sleeping bra to prevent wrinkles provides excellent support for the breasts, preventing the overstretching of the skin caused by the swelling.
- Women who have had breast-related surgeries
- Implants, cardiac surgeries, etc.
- Sports bra wearers
- BraviSport keeps the breasts separated during your workout, ensuring your cleavage looks as great as the rest of you.
A: We believe in helping women look and feel their best by raising their self-esteem and confidence with our anti-wrinkle bra.
A: Yes, it is! We all know a good night’s rest is crucial. With that in mind, we included the following in the design of our sleeping bra to prevent wrinkles:
- Adjustable front straps to allow easy access to tighten and loosen accordingly
- Ergonomic design so you barely notice you’re wearing it
- Seamless manufacturing to minimize skin irritation
- Constructed from 91% nylon and 9% spandex for superior comfort while sleeping
- Wide, seamless back to provide maximum support and comfort
- An all-around fashionable design
A: There are many benefits to our sleep bra:
- It is designed to prevent cleavage wrinkles and creases, as well as diminish existing ones
- Bravity® does not have cups so that the breasts can relax. This allows the lymphatic system to wash waste and other toxins away during rest
- It will provide much-needed support during pregnancy and nursing months, preventing stretching of the skin caused by the swelling
- Doctors have recommended Bravity® to help with the support after breast-related surgeries such as implants and heart surgeries
- Bravity® prevents the compression of the breasts while exercising, preventing cleavage wrinkles and creases
A: Yes, it does! We believe in our product so much that we had it tested by the Princeton Research Center in Florida. After just one month of wearing our product, 30 women reported an 18.8% reduction of cleavage creases. Don’t just take our word for it, see for yourself! Check out our before and after section and be ready to be amazed!
A: Creases and wrinkles in the cleavage can affect you no matter what your age and whether you are thin or full figured. Below are the significant factors in causing cleavage wrinkles and creases:
- The most critical factor is how much subcutaneous fat you have in the chest area. This is one area where a little extra weight and padding is an advantage! Thin people tend to get more wrinkles because they do not have proper structural support in that area. Even women with A-cup breasts can get creases on their cleavage due to the lack of fat in this area.
- Another factor is that the skin on your chest is very thin and delicate; therefore it ages more quickly than the rest of the skin on your body. Many women also forget to moisturize this area after bathing and to apply SPF, which leaves already delicate skin even more exposed.
- The third factor is menopause. Most women tend to experience thinning skin after menopause, which explains why almost all women develop some amount of chest wrinkles at this time. Lower estrogen levels also adversely affect the skin’s elasticity. Women who have had their ovaries removed can experience the same effect on their skin as menopausal women.
- The final factor is gravity, which is something no one can escape. As we sleep, gravity causes the upper breast to shift over the lower breast, creating pressure on the skin. After several hours in this position, the pressure can cause wrinkles and creases to form. As the skin ages and loses its elasticity, these creases become permanent.
A: We want you to be fully informed about your alternatives before you choose our sleeping bra to prevent wrinkles. Below is what we know:
- A dermatologist can provide treatments such as glycolic acid peels, micro-abrasions, and laser peels to prevent cleavage wrinkles. All of these will help, but they can be expensive and painful. Specific treatments also require various recovery times, and you will need to avoid exposing the treated skin to the sun for a period.
- Dermal fillers are an option, though they are not recommended to be used near the breasts. This is because they can appear on mammograms and compromise the accuracy of your exam’s results. Fillers are also very expensive and have to be redone every six months.