Q: What is bravity®?
A: It is an anti-wrinkle no-cup bra that prevents and diminishes the appearance of creases and wrinkles on the cleavage and lower neck area.
Q: What does bravity® do?
A: The daily use of bravity® will prevent the formation of creases and wrinkles on the cleavage, diminishing previously existing ones.
Q: How does bravity® work?
A: It keeps the breasts comfortably separated and supported while sleeping, preventing the formation of creases and wrinkles on the cleavage. It features a padded Y-shaped front that separates the breasts, leaving them exposed and allowing for the natural lymphatic cleansing process to occur.
Q: Who can benefit?
• A: Side sleepers.
• Large & small breasted women (creases have more to do with the type of skin than breast size; actually, a little fat on the cleavage is a great thing to have).
• Pregnant women & nursing moms (it provides great support for
the breasts, preventing the overstretching of the skin caused by the swelling).
• Women who have had breast-related surgeries (implants, cardiac surgeries, etc.).
• Sports bra users (used in combination with a sports bra, it keeps the breasts separated during your workout, making sure your cleavage looks as good as the rest of you).
Q: Why did you design bravity®?
A: We believe in helping women look and feel even more perfect, therefore raising their self-esteem and confidence. You're far more productive that way!
Q: Is it comfortable?
A: Yes, it is! We all know a good night's rest is crucial. With that in mind, we included the following in our design:
• Adjustable front straps allow easy access to tighten and loosen accordingly.
• Ergonomic design so you barely notice it's there.
• Seamless manufacturing to minimize skin irritation.
• Made of 91% nylon and 9% spandex for superior comfort during sleep (both are soft and cool to the touch, we certainly don't want to add to those hot flashes).
• Wide back without seams provides maximum support and comfort.
• Fashionable design is always a bonus.
Q: What are the benefits of bravity®?
A: The benefits are many.
• It prevents and diminishes existing wrinkles and creases on the cleavage area.
• Because bravity® doesn't have cups, the breasts can relax, allowing the lymphatic system to wash waste and other toxins away during the resting hours.
• It will provide much-needed support during pregnancy and nursing months, preventing stretching of the skin caused by the swelling.
• Doctors have recommended bravity® to help with the support after breast-related surgeries such as implants and heart surgeries (always check with your doctor).
• Used in combination with your sports bra, it prevents the compression of the breasts while exercising, preventing creases on the cleavage.
Q: Does it work?
A: Yes, it does! We believe in our product so much that we had it tested by the Princeton Research Center in Florida. After just one month of wearing bravity®, 30 women reported an 18.8% crease reduction of the cleavage!
But don't just take our word for it, see for yourself! They say a photo is worth a thousand words, so please check out the Before & After section and be ready to be amazed. No Photoshop.
Q: What sizes does bravity® come in?
A: Just use your regular bra band size (no need for cup size) and convert using the table below:
Q: Why do these creases happen at all?
A: Creases and wrinkles in the cleavage can affect you no matter what your age and whether you are thin or full figured. Following is a look at the major factors in cleavage creases and wrinkles.
The single most important factor is how much subcutaneous fat you have in the chest area. This is one area where a little extra weight and padding is an advantage. Go figure! Thin people tend to have more wrinkles because they don't have good structural support in that area, even women with A-cup breasts have creases on their cleavage because they lack fat in this area.
Another factor is that the skin on the chest is thin and delicate; therefore, it ages more quickly than the skin on other areas of your body. It doesn't help that we usually neglect to moisturize this area after bathing and to use sunscreen here.
A third factor is menopause. Most women experience thinning skin after menopause, which explains why almost all women develop chest wrinkles at this point in their lives if they haven't already. Lower estrogen levels adversely affect the skin's elasticity. Women who have their ovaries removed can have the same effect on their skin as menopausal women.
Gravity is the final factor, something none of us can escape, even men. As we sleep, gravity causes the upper breast to shift over the lower breast, creating pressure on the skin. After several hours in this position, the pressure can cause wrinkles and creases. As the skin ages and becomes less elastic, these creases do not go away but become permanent.
Q: If there are other solutions besides bravity®, what are the pros and cons of those solutions?
We want you to be fully informed about your alternatives before you choose bravity®. Here's what we know.
You can go to your dermatologist for treatments such as glycolic acid peels, micro abrasions, and laser peels. These all help, but they can be expensive and even painful. There also may be recovery times involved, and you typically need to avoid exposing treated skin to the sun for anywhere from days to weeks.
Dermal fillers are not usually recommended to be used near the breasts because they appear on mammograms and compromise the accuracy of the reading of your exam. They are also expensive and have to be repeated every six months.
Neither of the options stated above take into consideration gravity, therefore, the moment you sleep on your side, there’s nothing to support your breasts and the creases will return.
Choose bravity®, the natural and safe solution. Sleep your way to a smooth and crease-free cleavage. It's that simple.
Now that sounds more like it.